Announcement

Collapse

Important changes in the Market Place

Please note that the Private Sales and Trades board has a maximum allowance of 1 listing per week. Any Member wishing to list more than this limit should post in the Dealers' Corner board.
All commercial sellers/dealers are required to post their sales listings in Dealers' Corner.
See more
See less

Apt name

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apt name

Citroën Cactus - because as soon as you buy one, you'll feel a bit of a prick!

I've always thought these are quite funky looking cars, especially in the right colours to contrast the "Airbump" cladding on the sides.

I had one of these as a rental trip to Switzerland last month - apart from a shockingly unresponsive auto gearbox, the car made for an otherwise comfortable and smooth family transport covering several hundred miles on our trip.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Cactus.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	254279

Comment

Oh dear! Did you happen to bump your head whilst over there, or are you just going soft in your old age!?

Comment

I agree with Harb on this one. The Cactus is a distinctive car in a sea of sameness........and the body bumpers are jolly useful in towns where there are low-velocity bumps quite often.

I had a sit in one when I was putting my existing Citroen in for its MOT and if it had failed, I was considering the Cactus as a replacement. Unfortunately, it passed.

Comment

Hoookayyyy! Clearly, they're putting the padded cell on the outside of the driver's car these days!

Comment

Working...
          X