Announcement

Collapse

Important changes in the Market Place

Please note that the Private Sales and Trades board has a maximum allowance of 1 listing per week. Any Member wishing to list more than this limit should post in the Dealers' Corner board.
All commercial sellers/dealers are required to post their sales listings in Dealers' Corner.
See more
See less

yikes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yikes!

After my recent prostate exam (one of the most thorough examinations I've ever had, I should add) the Doctor left the room and the nurse came in. After she shut the door, she said the words every man dreads hearing.

She said...."Who was that guy?"

LOL! Very good!

Comment

PMSL

Comment

Originally posted by learningtofly View Post
        PMSL
        Go and see a Doctor about that, but I'd recommend one different to mine (unless that sort of action is what your seeking - NTTAWWT)

Comment

Good to keep a finger on the pulse.

Comment

Reminds me of a genuine medical I had for the UN. Very thorough and probing! At least the doctor had the good grace to say that he would leave "that" particular examination until the end of our time together so that we could at least get to know each other slightly................

Comment

Reminds me of an 'examination' I had a few years back before an op. The Doc introduced himself as "Doctor finger"!!......... True story :-(

Comment

Working...
              X