Problem posting pics.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem posting pics.

Anyone else getting an error message trying to post pics. Maybe it's just me but not letting me upload :-(

No not just you, I tried to post a pic of my new cheap watch I bought Last week in the what you wearing section. I thought it was just an omen for spending around the same money for a watch as a nice strap costs. Anyway back to the point, yes problems uploading pictures from my Iphone, maybe Harb is messing with our minds after reading his last post.

Comment

All good here,both direct uploads from phone and stuff saved on computer were fine last time I attempted it

Comment

Just stuck one up in the today i am sporting thread and it was fine using photobucket.

Comment

This is the message I get when trying to upload a pic. "Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file". ???

Comment

Originally posted by pandadan View Post
            This is the message I get when trying to upload a pic. "Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file". ???
            Yes, RolexParaMi/Richard has been in touch and that's the same error he received.

I'll email the site owner and see if he can do anything.

One thing I'd suggest, though, is to try uploading smaller files - let me know if this works.

Comment

Probably a silly question. How do I make the file smaller? (Pic is on my phone not PC)

Comment

Go into your phone's photo editing app and resize it; I normally go for about 50% of the original size.

Comment

Cheers Chris.

Comment

I've just had an email from the site owner - the problem should be fixed now but we'd still be grateful if members could try and reduce the size of the files posted. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X