Turf format

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turf format

Following discussion in the other thread, I thought I'd create the poll that was mentioned to see how people feel about the format of the forum, especially considering we've now lived with it for sometime and seen Turf seemingly decline in popularity.

I have set it to allow multiple choices, so you might make a choice on format but then feel one of the other selections is also valid.
    Stick with the new
    20.00%
    Return to the old
    40.00%
    Who cares? Turf is dead either way. :(
    0%
    It's not the format that's the problem, but something else. (Please discuss below)
    0%
    I don't mind either way
    40.00%

I voted to stick with the new rather than returning to the old. The reason for this is that any format will put people off if it doesn't work properly and that I think is where we are at the moment. If the functionality is improved, users may use it more.

I am not sure whether there are particular advantages the older format had over the current, and I say that having used both.

If we went back to the old format and there were still the same problems, we would have gained nothing.

Comment

I voted "either way." I know there isn't much traffic here, but I'd rather have a few mostly serious people than to have my alleged face constantly rubbed into some snooty show-offs $400 dinner or $4,000 shoes. I well realize there are wealthy folks out there, but I heave at the sight of "Your gold Rolex and your gold toenail clipper" threads on certain un-named forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodentman View Post
        I voted "either way." I know there isn't much traffic here, but I'd rather have a few mostly serious people than to have my alleged face constantly rubbed into some snooty show-offs $400 dinner or $4,000 shoes. I well realize there are wealthy folks out there, but I heave at the sight of "Your gold Rolex and your gold toenail clipper" threads on certain un-named forums.
        Note to self - resist the temptation to start a 'my platinum and diamond studded bollock scratcher' post.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post

Note to self - resist the temptation to start a 'my platinum and diamond studded bollock scratcher' post.

Chris,

I wouldn't be surprised with your plethora of medical ailments that your bollocks had fallen victim to some uniquely localised flesh-eating weird ailment years ago and therefore you didn't actually have a requirement for the afore-mentioned implement. Let alone one with multiple expensive decorations.................

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post

Chris,

I wouldn't be surprised with your plethora of medical ailments that your bollocks had fallen victim to some uniquely localised flesh-eating weird ailment years ago and therefore you didn't actually have a requirement for the afore-mentioned implement. Let alone one with multiple expensive decorations.................
              Ironically, it's an area where I am blessed with twice as much talent of either of my brothers.

Comment

OMG TMI!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post
                  OMG TMI!!!!
                  Johnny Four Balls at your service!

Comment

I'm wondering how we got from discussing the Turf format to your balls Chris?
                    Its "me, me, me" with you!

Comment

Originally posted by grumpycamel View Post
                      I'm wondering how we got from discussing the Turf format to your balls Chris?
                      Its "me, me, me" with you!
                      Hey, can I help it if my balls are celebrities. Haven't you heard of Khloe and Kim!? :

Comment

Working...
                      X