How do I upload pictures now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I upload pictures now?

I used to use photobucket but now it's stopped 3rd party hosting. I created an imgur account but I can't see a link to paste.
    Who are you using to link pictures?
    Thanks in advance

Photo posting certainly seems to be an issue at present.

Comment

I have just started using Postimage, so far it does wha says on the tin although I havent as yet tried posting anything on here which in itself can be a bit of a nightmare.
      Just tried it in the what watch you sporting thread and it Works, no fuss, excellent!!!
      Last edited by bobdog; 30th July 2017, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bobdog View Post
        I have just started using Postimage, so far it does wha says on the tin although I havent as yet tried posting anything on here which in itself can be a bit of a nightmare.
        Just tried it in the what watch you sporting thread and it Works, no fuss, excellent!!!
        Bob you are a star! Thankyou!

Comment

Not sure what seems to have happened but I appear to be able to upload photos again!

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post
            Not sure what seems to have happened but I appear to be able to upload photos again!
            The site owner has been doing some work in the background to fix this issue.

Comment

Thought that might be the case but there is still the old problem of the uploaded photos being flipped either 90 degrees left or 180 degrees.

Comment

Working...
              X