Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV shows to watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TV shows to watch

    "The Following," with Kevin Bacon, premiered on Fox last night; I think you lot will like it. They will probably re-run the first episode, try to catch it.
    S

  • #2
    Originally posted by Snooty View Post
    "The Following," with Kevin Bacon, premiered on Fox last night; I think you lot will like it. They will probably re-run the first episode, try to catch it.
    S
    Yup, the first episode is waiting to be watched on my DVR.

    Comment


    • #3
      I am watching Six Feet Under (season 2) which I like quite a lot.

      Comment


      • #4
        Anyone here like Homeland? I watched a few eps but just couldnt really fall in love with it. I prefer single conclusive ep shows like House and Lie to Me, rather than a long continuous story series like 24, but it is the top dog show right now.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AK797 View Post
          Anyone here like Homeland? I watched a few eps but just couldnt really fall in love with it. I prefer single conclusive ep shows like House and Lie to Me, rather than a long continuous story series like 24, but it is the top dog show right now.
          I enjoyed Homeland - really got into it because I saw the catch-up of series 1 on TV in quick succession just before S.2 started.

          Comment


          • #6
            Other shows I'm watching/I've seen:

            Dexter - watched this from the first series. Superb!
            American Horror Story - love it!
            Fringe - sadly, last ever episode was last week. Will be missed...(plus, with it ending means no sci-fi series-linked on my DVR for the first time in a decade )
            Touch - saw S1 recently as had been sitting on my DVR. Reasonably OK.
            Suits - S2 just started. Kinda fun!

            Comment


            • #7
              I watched a couple of episodes of the original Hawaii Five-O series. They've been remastered and that booming music is still the best intro to any tv series ever made IMHO

              Comment


              • #8
                I do follow Homeland but I much prefer "Breaking Bad" pure genus. Homeland is enjoyable but too many unreal twists that bores me.

                I am also enjoying The Walking Dead.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Snooty View Post
                  "The Following," with Kevin Bacon, premiered on Fox last night; I think you lot will like it. They will probably re-run the first episode, try to catch it.
                  S
                  Gonna watch this, saved first two eps in my planner. Wish us luck this is a goodie!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Stuff I'm watching :

                    1. How I met your mother ( I'm hooked, love the show)
                    2. The Walking dead
                    3. Falling Skies
                    4. Rules of engagement
                    5. Terra Nova
                    6. Two and a Half men season 1 ( Bit late getting on this one)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Suhail View Post
                      Stuff I'm watching :

                      1. How I met your mother ( I'm hooked, love the show)
                      2. The Walking dead
                      3. Falling Skies
                      4. Rules of engagement
                      5. Terra Nova
                      6. Two and a Half men season 1 ( Bit late getting on this one)
                      Yup...The Walking Dead and Falling Skies for me, too.
                      Watched Terra Nova, but then it got cancelled.
                      Also watching Last Resort and have just found out that there won't be a S2.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by harb View Post
                        Yup...The Walking Dead and Falling Skies for me, too.
                        Watched Terra Nova, but then it got cancelled.
                        Also watching Last Resort and have just found out that there won't be a S2.
                        With terra Nova, I'm in the middle of the 1 st season and can understandd why it got cancelled. Still, I'll finish what I started.

                        Waiting for season 3 of falling skies, its fantastic !

                        ps. Dont bother with season 2 of Suits, its not as good as the first.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Suhail View Post
                          With terra Nova, I'm in the middle of the 1 st season and can understandd why it got cancelled. Still, I'll finish what I started.

                          Waiting for season 3 of falling skies, its fantastic !

                          ps. Dont bother with season 2 of Suits, its not as good as the first.
                          I'll probably stick with Suits - gives me something to watch when Sim has crashed out on the sofa!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Another vote for the Walking Dead - it's probably the best thing I've seen on TV for many years.

                            I'm also enjoying Haven (with the wife) and she adores Supernatural, which despite the boy band looks is quite well written and quite enjoyable.

                            I've also really enjoyed Lie to Me with Tim Roth, however its been canned.

                            I'll have to give Breaking Bad a go, as it does seem to get great feedback

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by thattallchap View Post
                              Another vote for the Walking Dead - it's probably the best thing I've seen on TV for many years.

                              I'm also enjoying Haven (with the wife) and she adores Supernatural, which despite the boy band looks is quite well written and quite enjoyable.

                              I've also really enjoyed Lie to Me with Tim Roth, however its been canned.

                              I'll have to give Breaking Bad a go, as it does seem to get great feedback
                              Saw the first few seasons of Lie to me and the mentalist, but good only for a few seasons.

                              Have also heard good things about breaking bad so I must watch it soon.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X