Announcement

Collapse

Important changes in the Market Place

Please note that the Private Sales and Trades board has a maximum allowance of 1 listing per week. Any Member wishing to list more than this limit should post in the Dealers' Corner board.
All commercial sellers/dealers are required to post their sales listings in Dealers' Corner.
See more
See less

Going under the knife - again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going under the knife - again!

Today's the day! Got to be at the Queen Alexandra Hospital, nr Portsmouth, for 7am - so an early start this morning (alarm set for 5am).

This time, I'm having a lump that measures approx. 4"x3"x1" removed from my upper thigh. They think it's a lipoma, but will be doing a biopsy to be sure.

In theory, it should just be a day surgery procedure, but who knows with my track record!?

Anyhow, see you on the other side!

ouch!, hope all went well.

Comment

Thanks, Ralph.

It's been a very long day, and have on just got home.

In the end, they did two procedures - one on my thigh and one on my elbow.

Apparently, I took rather a long time to come round from the anaesthetic - I the region of 4 hours!

Comment

Take it easy and get well soon.

Comment

Get better soon

Comment

Home is the best place to recover, which I hope you do in short order.

Comment

24 hours on and my thigh is a bit sore but my neck is really painful. I'd expected a sore throat but this is something else; being jolted in the car was agony. Having spoken to a GP, I've been prescribed some morphine to top up the co-codamol.

Here's hoping it settles soon!

Comment

Rest up and get well soon, Chris.

Comment

Working...
                X