"Where in the World is (ChrisEdu)?"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Where in the World is (ChrisEdu)?"

It seems that he is toying with my emotions, again! From ubiquity to a walk-about. 😡

I hope hes alright, I emailed him a week or so ago and have not heard back.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing.

Comment

White pages?

Comment

Wassup?!?

Some skirt wearing bloke from north of the border has been in touch saying that there was trouble a brewing back at the ranch.

Carl, I've only just seen your message, having logged-on.

As for why I've not been around lately, hmm....., how can I put this? Without going into too much detail, being a public forum, I've had several - many trips to hospital over the past few months, for a variety of reasons.

I've also had some very potent medication that has had a rather soporific effect, which when combined with my underlying fatigue has meant quite a lot of time asleep when not working or otherwise engaged, e.g. hospital visits.

So, there you have it. I'm still alive, for now, at least, and trying to avoid losing my job from sickness absences.

Feel free to PM if you'd like more of the gory Cert 18 details.

Comment

Good to hear your alright Chris, we were all starting to get a little worried that the Columbrian drug barons had caught up with you! Place hasn't been the same without you.

Comment

Originally posted by bobdog View Post
              Good to hear your alright Chris, we were all starting to get a little worried that the Columbrian drug barons had caught up with you! Place hasn't been the same without you.
              Well, there has been some police action, and I have added to my armoury, but you ain't seen me, alright!?
              Incidentally, had I mentioned that I've been under the knife, both in a theatre and elsewhere?

Comment

Good to hear you're (more or less!) OK, Chris

Comment

So, where's that Snooty bloke hiding!?

Comment

Good to see you back Chris.

Comment

Thanks! Don't worry, you'll all be sick of me again before long!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
                        Thanks! Don't worry, you'll all be sick of me again before long!

Never happen...................

Well, maybe

Comment

Malaka!

Comment

Working...
                          X