So....how's things guys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So....how's things guys?

Just thought I would log in and say g'day.
    Great to see the forum and your enthusiasm is still going strong...keep it up!

Take care everyone and my best wishes to you all.

Alan.

Hi Ajay - Long time, no see... What have you been up to?

Comment

Things would be much better with some complimentary tickets, pit passes, and hospitality for the British F1! Now, if only we knew a Turf member who knew people, etc...

Comment

Who are you again? There used to be someone on this forum with a similar moniker, but they disappeared a long time ago............................

Nice to see you back!

Comment

You remember Ajay. He was that jovial chap from down under. He like aviator style sunglasses, Nike girls, and had strange dreams about watches having sex. Or was that some other bloke from the underside of the Earth? Or maybe he's the one that carried his watches in a dainty little man-bag, was always moaning about being loaned fancy cars to drive, and never got into any heated 'exchanges of opinions, where his was the only one that was correct.'

Comment

Hi, Alan - good to hear from you.

Your flag is still bigger than mine.

Comment

At least we needn't deal with the insufferable and equally childish "Your Rolex and Your (insert childish noun here)" and the interminable bragging about the 6 figure car that doesn't do anything better than my stinking Mazda. And the "travel" pictures showing the Eiffel Tower or the Empire State Bldg, or Lake Superior. Could be anything with the blurry background and the stinking watch in focus. Travel picture. Blech.

Comment

Yeah, Ayjay and JJ - very similar!

Comment

Both have a J and a menacing smile!

Comment

Go ahead and take the pi$$, all of you punters; Alan can give as well as he gets! I for one, am so glad to hear from a charter TURF member, that I'm simply going to give him a "Welcome back, mate!"

Comment

Originally posted by Snooty View Post
                      Go ahead and take the pi$$, all of you punters; Alan can give as well as he gets! I for one, am so glad to hear from a charter TURF member, that I'm simply going to give him a "Welcome back, mate!"
                      Get a room!

Comment

I've only just worked out how to reply.
                        It seems I should have been logged-in.......rookie error

Comment

Originally posted by Ayjay View Post
                          I've only just worked out how to reply.
                          It seems I should have been logged-in.......rookie error
                          Too much time in the sun, mate!

Comment

Working...
                          X