No announcement yet.

Britain to ban petrol,,,,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Harb, black cars rule! Picking my gas guzzling new beast up on Thursday!

Comment

Comment

That looks fantastic Bob, well done

Comment

Originally posted by simon_e View Post
          That looks fantastic Bob, well done
          Cheers Simon, the old M4 reached 3years old so had to go, the local dealer got this in and I have never seen one with such a high spec, so after 2 weeks of haggling we both gave in and shook hands. This one has a little bit more power than the M4 at 450 bhp but still not in your league!!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing more pics Bob, it sounds like you got a very special one. 450bhp is more than ample! Congratulations on the purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by bobdog View Post
              Well done Harb, black cars rule! Picking my gas guzzling new beast up on Thursday!
              Wow, Bob! That is awesome! Personally, I think the M3 looks better than the M4 - and that one just looks amazing!

Since I posted about researching the i3, I've been for a test drive. It was pretty good, nippy enough and would suit me for the type of driving/commuting I do if I didn't have to drop my boys at school.
              The main issue are the rear doors. Whilst they look cool and offer a completely pillar-less entry, the front door has to be opened before the rear door can be opened. I suspect that would get annoying.

Still, I was impressed with it in terms of driveabilty, build-quality, and the whole electric vehicle thing. Might still be an option...

Comment

Didn't realise they had suicide doors!

Comment

Working...
                X