A&E visit. A bit graphic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
    Looks fine - don't know why you were whinging about it!
    Chris why don't you let me come and try some of those festool tools out on you 😁 I will see how quickly you moan 😁.

Comment

Originally posted by simon_e View Post

Chris why don't you let me come and try some of those festool tools out on you 😁 I will see how quickly you moan 😁.
      No need - I managed to get a paper cut just unpacking our new kitchen units today. I haven't even started to install them yet!
      However, the hospital is on speed dial, the helicopter fueled, and a space reserved for the ambulance!

Comment

I went for a check up today. Much better, they said it's healing well and quickly. It still hurts a lot but doesn't look like it should.

Not a medical professional but I would be happy with the progress so far. And it still looks vaguely like a finger!

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post

Not a medical professional but I would be happy with the progress so far. And it still looks vaguely like a finger!
          Yes, I was over the moon - last week I was convinced amputation was on the cards as bone was sticking out, finger tip hanging off and at a 90 degree angle.
          Now I am amazed, such skilled doctors and nurses these days.
          One weird thing - I was in A&E reception resigned to losing the end of my finger and rather than be sad about it or how it would effect my life I was contemplating the effect on my Rolex collection! I was thinking that a Rolex usually draws attention to your wrist and hand and that I wouldn't want that should my finger be amputated. So I thought would Rolex make me a left hander or should I wear my watches on my right wrist as they are etc. MADNESS! But shows my love of the brand!

Comment

I went for a check up today. Much better, they said it's healing well and quickly. It still hurts a lot but doesn't look like it should.
            Early days still, but looking in reasonable shape.

Comment

Working...
            X