I'm still blaming Tim (Java)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still blaming Tim (Java)

The Festool addiction triggered by Tim shows no signs of diminishing. Today, I gave ordered yet another one of their tools, this time the Domino XL 700. I already have its smaller brother, the 500, so this is a case of up scaling.

With it, I intend on building new garage doors, gates, benches, tables, and possibly even gates for my driveway.

You know you could have bought a few decent watches with all that festool gear lol
    I too remember that post that started it all off - his office building being turned into a set for Dr who or something.

Comment

That's right! I reckon he should send me a cut of what the BBC paid for that!

Today's purchase, on a very special offer, was £799.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
        That's right! I reckon he should send me a cut of what the BBC paid for that!

Today's purchase, on a very special offer, was £799.

Or half your Horage.................

Comment

Just to add to the expenses, car service today at £613 plus another £453 to go in a couple of weeks on advisory work.

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post

Or half your Horage.................
            I'd rather have the whole watch than half!

Comment

Unlike having a mechanical mix of the Horage and a Domino XL 700.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
                Just to add to the expenses, car service today at £613 plus another £453 to go in a couple of weeks on advisory work.
                I would be more than willing to give you some very comprehensive advice, for free. 😎
                S

Comment

Originally posted by Snooty View Post

I would be more than willing to give you some very comprehensive advice, for free. 😎
                  S
                  Would that advice involve being shot of the car and to stop buying tools!?
                  Good to see you enter the dark circle of Turfdom Lord Snooty. What news does thow bring back from the waters far away?

Comment

Working...
                  X