What ya drinking 😁

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ya drinking 😁

I thought this might be a fun thread - post a picture of your watch with what you are drinking.

Comment

Hmmmmmm. Count me out from posting any photos. Just keep getting the same error message.

But just imagine a nice big mug of instant decaf coffee with semi-skimmed milk and a sweetener!

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post
        Hmmmmmm. Count me out from posting any photos. Just keep getting the same error message.

But just imagine a nice big mug of instant decaf coffee with semi-skimmed milk and a sweetener!
        Here is the easy way to post pictures.

1) set up a post image account(free service)
        2) upload image to your account
        3)select image you want
        4)click share
        You then get this screen

Select hot link for forum and paste it in the reply.
        When your account is set up it takes about 15 seconds from uploadding picture to posting the link on the forum.

Comment

Thanks but I don't even back up in the cloud, so I am quite reticent about opening any new external media accounts or putting data out there. Just my thing.

Comment

Originally posted by simon_e View Post
            I thought this might be a fun thread - post a picture of your watch with what you are drinking.
            OKay! I have actually let out an audible sigh of lust for that bottle! I would love to try some of that! I'll swap for some of my fun pills!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
              OKay! I have actually let out an audible sigh of lust for that bottle! I would love to try some of that! I'll swap for some of my fun pills!

Take it with your fun pills Chris - much more effective!

Comment

I generally do!

Comment

My daily drink is Japanese Sake. I love it.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of sake, but I'd drink it for the sake of it! Badom!

Comment

With Chris on this on. Someone once prepared some sake at the "correct" temperature. Still couldn't bring myself to enjoy it though - best left to someone who can really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                      X