Inactive Member Lure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inactive Member Lure

Was thinking that this post may bring some of our prodigal sons home for a visit:

http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/me...j9Zfvwx5r/to-2

That's very generous of you Snooty!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
      That's very generous of you Snooty!
      Seconded, Snoots! PM me your credit card details and I will indulge on that page!

Comment

The little backpack is sweet... or maybe the glasss with checkerboard lenses, but I'd rather have some of these...

Comment

Read a quote, once, something like this: "The rich don't mind getting screwed, as long as they're getting screwed exclusively". 😎

PS: It's good to hear from you, Petra!

Comment

Originally posted by Snooty View Post
            Was thinking that this post may bring some of our prodigal sons home for a visit:

http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/me...j9Zfvwx5r/to-2
            Originally posted by Manatee View Post
            The little backpack is sweet... or maybe the glasss with checkerboard lenses, but I'd rather have some of these...
            Good job, Tom!
            Good to see you back, Peter! How's M?

Comment

Seems like stuff you'd see on the Millionaire Show-Offs Rolex Forum along with the stinking steering wheels, cigars, shoes, wine, and $400 dinners.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodentman View Post
                Seems like stuff you'd see on the Millionaire Show-Offs Rolex Forum along with the stinking steering wheels, cigars, shoes, wine, and $400 dinners.
                Those peasants!

Comment

Hah! The poor girl in Look 102 appears to be extremely depressed - as would I if I was being forced to wear something so hideous!

Unfortunately (for Gucci) I have never purchased or worn any of their products and, I can confidently predict, never will..............Just not my scene, man!

Comment

Working...
                  X