More health issues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More health issues...

Felt "the pain" recurring, spent 6 hours in Urgent Care, mostly waiting, for a CT scan and the diagnosis of diverticulitis. I knew what it was based on experience. So now I am back on the antibiotics which is necessary, but everything tastes like a tin can.

​We all hope the pain will just go away but sooner or later you realize it won't. Sooner is better.

Sorry to hear this, Bob. Hope you get better soon.

Comment

Youch! Having had gastric pain, I don't envy you. Good luck getting better.

Comment

Thanks. I'll recover. Based on my medical problems I don't think a new iPhone with the rectal scanning would be functional.

Comment

Hope things are getting back on track.

Comment

My Dr has the same chronic condition and gets episodes every few months. He advised me to same about a third of the antibiotics pills and use them when the next attack comes along, whilst I wait for a Dr appt. I don't going to the Urgent Care since I see a different Dr every time and I prefer to deal with my Dr. I am feeling a lot better today. Seems that at about 48 hours the meds kick in and the pain is nearly gone.

Comment

Glad you're feeling better. Serious illness is horrible.

Comment

I hope you start to feel better soon. Gastric pain is harsh.

Comment

Working...
                X