Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Important changes in the Market Place

Please note that the Private Sales and Trades board has a maximum allowance of 1 listing per week. Any Member wishing to list more than this limit should post in the Dealers' Corner board.
All commercial sellers/dealers are required to post their sales listings in Dealers' Corner.
2 of 2 < >

** Please Read - The Photography Club Guidelines **

1. This Board is for the discussion of digital photography - hints and tips, techniques, equipment, lighting, composition, etc.
2. ...and for sharing your photographs of any subject (within the Forum Guidelines)
3. This is also the place to ask any questions you might have about taking photographs.
4. Whilst watches may feature prominently, this Board is not intended for discussions about the watches. Any such discussions should be conducted on the appropriate Board ie Rolex or Non-Rolex.
5. This Board is also not for general OT discussions - let's keep it on topic!

** Show us what you can do, tell us how you do it...but please post within the Forum Guidelines **
See more
See less

The Jurassic Coast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jurassic Coast

We popped down to the Devon/Dorset coast the other week to celebrate my sister's birthday. It's absolutely gorgeous down there and I managed to get a few decent photographs over the long weekend.

Next time we go we're going to try one of the beach chalets in the area... what a way to wake up in the mornings.

Continued...

Comment

Where are the dinosaurs!?

Comment

We scared them off.

Comment

Superb pictures, really like the last one from the first group.

Comment

Originally posted by pandadan View Post
            Superb pictures, really like the last one from the first group.

Thank you - I liked that one as well.

Comment

Durdle Door is my favourite thing. Reminds me of being a 15 year old at school and visiting Dorset with school

Great pictures, as always. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by trainee View Post
                Durdle Door is my favourite thing. Reminds me of being a 15 year old at school and visiting Dorset with school

Great pictures, as always. Thanks for sharing

Thanks very much, Fazal... always a pleasure to share

Comment

Working...
                X