Announcement

Collapse

*Please Read - Guidance to Members on Protecting Ownership of Pictures

To safeguard the authenticity of pictures posted in advertisements, members are advised to consider watermarking or in other ways identifying pictures as their own. They should also consider what details they divulge in their advertisement, eg do not display full serial numbers or identifying characteristics/details unique to the item.

The above is only a brief guidance and members should take safeguards as they deem necessary to prevent their advertisements being used by third parties.

TURF takes no responsibility and has no control over the use, by third parties, of pictures or text posted by members.
See more
See less

Tudor Heritage Advisor - Black Dial on Black Alligator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tudor Heritage Advisor - Black Dial on Black Alligator

Full set, boxes, card and booklets, with unworn NATO.

Part Titanium and part steel case, making it very wearable/comfortable day to day.

£2400 delivered RMSD UK only.
    Last edited by Wilsdorf; 7th March 2017, 08:50 PM.

Now £2300

Comment

What is the alarm like on these? I love the idea of getting one, but do worry the they might be a tad ineffectual.

Comment

The alarm is surprisingly good. At least equal to, if not better than any mechanical alarm I've heard, better than JLC, or the Vulcain Cricket. Possibly due to the combined steel/Ti case. Plus unlike most mechanical alarm watches, it's 100m water resistant.

I've used the alarm to wake me up, or remind me to go to a meeting.
        Last edited by Wilsdorf; 6th March 2017, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Just to help move this on - now reduced to

£2,200

Which must be hundreds cheaper than any other, and still under warranty.

Comment

Now £2100

Comment

£2000!!!

Comment

Did this sell?

Comment

Working...
                X