Announcement

Collapse

*Please Read - Guidance to Members on Protecting Ownership of Pictures

To safeguard the authenticity of pictures posted in advertisements, members are advised to consider watermarking or in other ways identifying pictures as their own. They should also consider what details they divulge in their advertisement, eg do not display full serial numbers or identifying characteristics/details unique to the item.

The above is only a brief guidance and members should take safeguards as they deem necessary to prevent their advertisements being used by third parties.

TURF takes no responsibility and has no control over the use, by third parties, of pictures or text posted by members.
See more
See less

Sold: Omega Seamaster Co-Axial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold: Omega Seamaster Co-Axial

SOLD

For sale is my 2016 Omega Seamster Co-Axial in stainless steel. This is the model that retails at £4170, and comes on an almost unworn stainless steel bracelet; in fact, although a 2016 watch it's pretty much mint, and all I can find by way of marks is the most miniscule of hairlines on the non-crown case side that I failed this morning to capture in a photograph (in fact, I can't even see it now so perhaps it wasn't a hairline - the watch looks immaculate). Accordingly, the photos below will be supplemented by a couple of others over the next day or so, but suffice it to say that any buyer will be delighted.

I'm asking £2800, including fully insured and tracked delivery - payment by BT or Paypal (the latter without fees to me).

Last edited by learningtofly; 5th March 2017, 06:13 PM.

Good evening Tony, if you still have it available I'd like to take it off your hands please.

Comment

On hold for Jonathan!

Comment

Now sold, and thank you to Jonathan for going above and beyond (he'll know what I mean). Thanks to WT as well, of course

Comment

Working...
        X