Announcement

Collapse

*Please Read - Guidance to Members on Protecting Ownership of Pictures

To safeguard the authenticity of pictures posted in advertisements, members are advised to consider watermarking or in other ways identifying pictures as their own. They should also consider what details they divulge in their advertisement, eg do not display full serial numbers or identifying characteristics/details unique to the item.

The above is only a brief guidance and members should take safeguards as they deem necessary to prevent their advertisements being used by third parties.

TURF takes no responsibility and has no control over the use, by third parties, of pictures or text posted by members.
See more
See less

Rolex 16613 for,sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex 16613 for,sale

For sale my 2003 16613 blue dial full set with papers anchor, books. Everything from new, It's been a safe queen for years only worn on a very few occasions,£6250

I will put some pics up tomorrow in the sunshine, it really looks like new .

Pics

Comment

£5950 plenty of more pics available

Comment

No Love any more for a Bluesy

Comment

Shoot me any offers you may have, I can only say no

Comment

Comment

More pictures.

Comment

I have just found the service card. I honestly have worn this watch only a handful of times since it was last serviced. Proof supplied below

Comment

To save all the mail asking what would be my best price , I would like £5500 for the watch , If I have got this wrong I apologise in advance . I have owned this from Jan 04 and I am happy to own it a bit longer if it isn't worth what I want for it .

Thank You

Comment

Hi Paul, I think 5.5K is about right personally so no need for apologies. I have seen some dogs with no papers and needing new bezel inserts / stretched bracelets etc at 4K to 4.5K and also seen a few with dodgy Italian / Chinese bracelets on as well for similar money. I think you have to offset that against what the new shape 116613 are fetching which is about 6K to 6.5K second hand. For yours with original everything and box and papers and un stretched bracelet etc 5.5K is right on the money. If it were 500 quid cheaper I would say its a bargain but at current price its still good value. Trying to find a genuine nice bi-metal sub in blue set up is hard work,. Just needs the right buyer. I would buy it if I weren't skint. Good luck and keep well.

Comment

Last Week then it's removed from Sale and goes away again.

Comment

SOLD !

Comment

Working...
                        X