Announcement

Collapse

*Please Read - Guidance to Members on Protecting Ownership of Pictures

To safeguard the authenticity of pictures posted in advertisements, members are advised to consider watermarking or in other ways identifying pictures as their own. They should also consider what details they divulge in their advertisement, eg do not display full serial numbers or identifying characteristics/details unique to the item.

The above is only a brief guidance and members should take safeguards as they deem necessary to prevent their advertisements being used by third parties.

TURF takes no responsibility and has no control over the use, by third parties, of pictures or text posted by members.
See more
See less

LV Sub and GMT 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LV Sub and GMT 2

I ve got Lv Sub 2010 november
    Used but in immaculate condition
    Would like 6200
    Bought from Selfridges no name one the card in immaculate condition no scratches at all
    It was sitting in the safe for 5 years
    Only warn couple of times
    Unfortunately can not upload any pictures
    Obviously box and papers
    Let me know if anyone interested.
    Gmt is not for sale anymore
    Decided to keep it for now
    Last edited by jeff010873; 7th July 2017, 10:30 PM.

Any pictures??
    Cheers

Comment

I am interested in blnr .
      Where are you located ?
      Send me pm please .

Thanks

Comment

Not sure if this is a serious F/S post

Comment

• jeff010873
          jeff010873 commented
          Editing a comment
          And why is it not serious?
          I have offered you to come to London and collect when I phoned you
          and you wanted me to go to Essex and bring the watch to you.
          Don't you think its just a little bit ,,cheeky'' putting it in the nicest way possible. I am not a dealer and I don't do home deliveries If you interested you would have to do an effort not me.
          I have so many enquiries about this piece and this fact making me to reconsider the sell.
          I have decided to keep the watch for now until it is disconntinued.
          But i will make a good will gesture specially for you if your ,,highness'' decided to come to London and collect
          I will sell it now.

Kindest regards

Jeff
          Last edited by jeff010873; 7th July 2017, 11:02 PM.

It took my post to get a response after two days and you had logged on since . Another member has enquired and not had any replies . Hence my fair assumption .
        Last edited by Watch-Collector; 7th July 2017, 11:08 PM.

Comment

As a follow up , I said the terms weren't for me , I said I was busy and didn't have the time next week to travel to London ( you didn't say where ) and find your bank to do the transaction in . I'm not comfortable with it particularly as you have no references and no pictures of what you are selling . I said I was in Essex and of course didn't expect you to hand deliver wrapped in a red ribbon or whatever you perceive to be my demands . A transaction needs to be mutually convenient for both parties and this one left a lot of boxes unticked from the outset .
          Good luck if you indeed decide to sell .

Comment

Bump
            6000£
            Last call for ceramic LV before
            It goes to the dealer

Comment

Both sold thank you turf

Comment

Working...
              X