Announcement

Collapse

Important changes in the Market Place

Please note that the Private Sales and Trades board has a maximum allowance of 1 listing per week. Any Member wishing to list more than this limit should post in the Dealers' Corner board.
All commercial sellers/dealers are required to post their sales listings in Dealers' Corner.
See more
See less

WTB 16710 GMT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 16710 GMT

Looking for a minty 16710 coke bezel full set , Must be super clean and complete set thx for taking the time to read

pat_the_watch on instagram posted one yesterday. Full set from 2001, offered at £5650.

Comment

Hi Paul, It probably doesn't help but a minty 2002 full set just sold on TZ within 5 minutes for £4950, will keep a look out for you.

Comment

Hi Bob,

Thank You kindly, its for my youngest lad, But having a read on some forums its maybe being relaunched this Basel 17 ? . with a ceramic coke bezel

Comment

Back on the radar

Comment

They're crazy money just now. Loads around that are rough and over-polished with no box/papers. They're £5-6k
            Mint full sets are in some cases pushing £6.5-7k....crazy money!

Comment

Hi Nairn,

its for my youngest , He wants one bad , He cracks me up phoning me from NYC asking advice , The first one he see in a dealers window and is in there talking about buying it , I said wait till you get home . but its 1998 no box and papers that all he asked .

I want a real Peachy one and if thats the price that is what it will be .

Comment

Sorted , found a mint 2007 uk watch full set 3186 movement with the stick dial , The Kid is happy !

Comment

Working...
                X