No announcement yet.

That 'tingly' incoming feeling..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers guys, Its a little left of the norm for me ( not much!!) and I am really looking forward to it for that reason I shall contact them to let them know to send it now actually with the slight hope it may arrive saturday for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
      The white strap will go nicely with your stilettos and spray tan!
      LOL!

Good-looking watch, Carl!
      Look forward to the wrist-shot.

Comment

So i got really excited. Postie turned up with signing machine. Parcel looked watch size until i read the name - Its for the wife! Talk about gutted! hopefully monday bears fruit

Comment

So? This is driving us all nuts!

Comment

Ah right , Yes.
            They have sent it today on 48 hour delivery so Wednesday BUT my wife is snaffling it away till my birthday on Saturday so it will be a little while yet !! I really should have driven the hour and collected when I bought it but hey ho

Comment

So I was finally allowed the watch for my birthday and o am very pleased with it albeit its.a bit smaller than I would like. Great condition and fab dial

Comment

I like the asymmetry on the dial. Strap/dial combo is cool too.

Looks plenty big enough to me.....

Comment

Looks good, Carl, but I'm sure with that strap it'd look better on your wife's wrist

TBH, though, most men's watches look better on women... http://www.newturfers.com/vb/forum/w...and-rolex-nsfw

Comment

Cheers guys and yes Harb, is does look better on my wife's wrist and she quite likes it so it may end up as a communal watch
                    Still, I can console myself with something a little more masculine later this week that I have wanted for a long time

Comment

It looks good - I like it.

I bought a thick red leather strap with white stitching for one of my watches that would look great in that.

Comment

Working...
                      X