Announcement

Collapse

Important changes in the Market Place

Please note that the Private Sales and Trades board has a maximum allowance of 1 listing per week. Any Member wishing to list more than this limit should post in the Dealers' Corner board.
All commercial sellers/dealers are required to post their sales listings in Dealers' Corner.
See more
See less

Under the cuff or not.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under the cuff or not.

Do you guys wear your watches under the cuffs on your shirts?

I personally never do. I like them do be out and down a little - I think it looks cool.

I agree with you. Got to be out and proud. How else can you get all those compliments on your horological choice? (Oh, sir, what a lovely cuff you have!!)

Comment

Or you could be like Kevin O'Leary (Mr Wonderful) with your bespoke shirts have a wider cuff on the left to accommodate the watch. I don't have any dress shirts. I was thinking of putting French cuffs on my t shirts though. I wear short sleeves since it's warm at work and my tattooed rodents need their air.

Comment

Being cursed with an enormously rotund todger, I tend to wear my watch on my cock and stroll about town with it just hanging out. It certainly gets me lots of comments!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
          Being cursed with an enormously rotund todger, I tend to wear my watch on my cock and stroll about town with it just hanging out. It certainly gets me lots of comments!

Such as *You're nicked, my son!"

Comment

Very very rarely do I wear long sleeve shirts -I am a bit of a 'paraffin lamp' but normally the watch ends up on show but then I do not have any slim elegant watches

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
              I always wondered why you bought boys size...

Comment

• ChrisEdu
                ChrisEdu commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah - big boy's size!

Originally posted by John View Post
              Do you guys wear your watches under the cuffs on your shirts?

I personally never do. I like them do be out and down a little - I think it looks cool.
              Where my watch sits depends on the watch and the style of cufflinks I am wearing.

Comment

Typically under, unless I'm wearing a sweater and have the cuffs tighter to accommodate the sweater sleeves.

Or you could do an Agnelli and wear the watch OVER your cuffs...

Comment

Working...
                X