Finally,after three years - a seadweller Sdc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trainee View Post
    marvellous choice! Enjoy your new watch!
    Thanks, its being worn at any given opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by RalphS View Post
      congrats, bought one in 2015 but had to take the fliplock links out completely to get it to fit properly. the clasp is a swirl magnet compared to the older model.
      Yes I had to for the same reason. I think it's the perfect Rolex even if it is a little harder to read the date!

Comment

Congratulations, looks great.

Comment

Congrats! Enjoy

Comment

Looking great Carl - wear it in health!

Comment

Wonderful watch - a better case shape than the Submariner, some would say, and a superb all-round watch. I hope you have many happy years together

Comment

Well done Carl! Hope you are happy with it, I tried one last year, didn't last 24 hours with me, knew I had made a boo boo as soon as I bought it!

Hope all is good with you all in France...

Comment

Cheers guys,
                  At every opportunity the watch is put on, I am loving having a newer Rolex. it is without a doubt the perfect watch for me which is just as well as it looks like Mrs Cakey may well be pinching my Enicar!

Can't grumble about France Vince thanks, seems to be working out ok generally, little stumbling blocks but nothing that really concerns me- Will be two years in July!

Comment

Looks great congrats!

Comment

Great watch.......enjoy!

Comment

Thanks guys, loving it

Comment

I have been busy lately with work, family and finishing the latest stage of the house off so not been around much .
                          I have also given up on decent phones and picture taking - I seem to break then at a ridiculous rate so just don't bother now.
                          To the point of dragging up an old post, I am still loving the SDc. It gets worn more than all the rest of my watches put together. Perfect balance and weight for me. I love the bracelet adjustment. I have found that I need to adjust it a little tighter when swimming for it to be comfortable and to be able to do so easily is great.
                          Despite current rise in price of them it is going nowhere and I am not afraid of using it-Maybe if it was new when I brought it then it would be a different story.
                          It truly is the perfect modern watch for me. I pretty much swap between most the SDc and sometimes the Panerai ( currently wearing as fancied a change to a strap watch whilst away) .
                          I cannot deny that next to the 1665 sea dweller it doesn't look half as nice, but it isn't getting any wrist time.
                          Great watch!

Comment

Good to hear from you pal, I was starting to think you had drowned in the pool or worse still took the 1665 swimming, good to hear you are still enjoying that fancy new thing!

Comment

Nice to hear you are still loving it, especially as it is officially an endangered species, having been replaced by a new red relative!

Comment

Originally posted by bobdog View Post
                                Good to hear from you pal, I was starting to think you had drowned in the pool or worse still took the 1665 swimming, good to hear you are still enjoying that fancy new thing!

I couldn't bring myself to use the 1665 in the pool-one of the reasons for the new one , Needed something suitable for all the bombing ,diving and general messing around about the pool. In a short space of time it is fast becoming a brilliant family area, plus good for actual swimming for my health.

Comment

Working...
                                X