Announcement

Collapse

Important changes in the Market Place

Please note that the Private Sales and Trades board has a maximum allowance of 1 listing per week. Any Member wishing to list more than this limit should post in the Dealers' Corner board.
All commercial sellers/dealers are required to post their sales listings in Dealers' Corner.
See more
See less

Finally,after three years - a seadweller Sdc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trainee View Post
    marvellous choice! Enjoy your new watch!
    Thanks, its being worn at any given opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by RalphS View Post
      congrats, bought one in 2015 but had to take the fliplock links out completely to get it to fit properly. the clasp is a swirl magnet compared to the older model.
      Yes I had to for the same reason. I think it's the perfect Rolex even if it is a little harder to read the date!

Comment

Congratulations, looks great.

Comment

Congrats! Enjoy

Comment

Looking great Carl - wear it in health!

Comment

Wonderful watch - a better case shape than the Submariner, some would say, and a superb all-round watch. I hope you have many happy years together

Comment

Well done Carl! Hope you are happy with it, I tried one last year, didn't last 24 hours with me, knew I had made a boo boo as soon as I bought it!

Hope all is good with you all in France...

Comment

Cheers guys,
                  At every opportunity the watch is put on, I am loving having a newer Rolex. it is without a doubt the perfect watch for me which is just as well as it looks like Mrs Cakey may well be pinching my Enicar!

Can't grumble about France Vince thanks, seems to be working out ok generally, little stumbling blocks but nothing that really concerns me- Will be two years in July!

Comment

Looks great congrats!

Comment

Great watch.......enjoy!

Comment

Thanks guys, loving it

Comment

Working...
                        X