Announcement

Collapse

Important changes in the Market Place

Please note that the Private Sales and Trades board has a maximum allowance of 1 listing per week. Any Member wishing to list more than this limit should post in the Dealers' Corner board.
All commercial sellers/dealers are required to post their sales listings in Dealers' Corner.
See more
See less

Rodentman's SOTC...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodentman's SOTC...

I got my new watch box so I am posting some crappy photos. Hey I know they are crappy but I don't care. You know what the watches look like anyway.

L to R back row:

​Rolex TT DJ MOP dial, romans
    Rolex ND Sub C
    Rolex SD
    Rolex Daytona C
    G.O. Senator Panorama

L to R front row:

Tudor Pelagos titanium
    Tudor Bronze
    Tudor North Flag
    ​Grand Seikp Spring Drive
    ​Bulova Spaceview c1972

L to R back row:

​Panerai 564
    ​Panerai 176
    Panerai 241
    B&M Cobra
    B&M Clifton RG

​L to R front row:

​Bruno Sohnle Mechanik #4
    Omega PO
    ​Omega Sapphire Sandwich Moonwatch

The box.

Panerai 305
    Panerai 423

And some of the sordid straps. There are more. There is always more.

​I guess I bought all this stuff. I don't remember. I have some tidying up of the box to do, but wanted to get this posted before I forget what I am doing. I do have some marginally better photos of the individual pieces.

Superb collection, R-man!
    You have a lot of bases covered, there, but still some space for a perpetual calendar...

Comment

One of the two remaining spots will go to the Omega Deville annual calendar. And yes one spot is left. I still have my eye on the JLC black dial ultra thin perpetual. I thought of the 8 day hand wind one, but that one lacks a second hand. It also is a couple grand more. We shall see.

​The watches sit oddly due to the stiffness of some of the straps, like the python on one of the Panerais. Also the weight of the heads...

Comment

Some nice stuff going on there. Takes a long time to build something like that.

Comment

Not necessarily depending on the wallet!

Nice collection, especially the Tudors!

Comment

Wonderful and a treat to view, thank you

Comment

What a nice set of watches and a cool box to keep them all in. Do you have preference as to what gets worn most or go day by day?

Comment

Pretty much day by day. I think I'm going to need a bank account setup for the servicing fees.

Comment

Or a lottery win.......

Comment

Let me add that I tend not to wear the 47mm Panerais during the winter. There's a danger of hypothermia before your body warms up all that SS.

​It DID take awhile to accumulate that collection. I bought the SD in 2004. I think that's the earliest one, I still enjoy picking out the watch for the day, and also the strap, although I don't change those every day. I have the old style brushed SS bracelet for the PAM241 but am getting a kick out of wearing it with a strap lately. Anxious to get the new Omega. Doubt it will be here by Friday, so maybe next week.

Comment

Nice collection, Bob! And nice box.

Comment

Very nice! If only my health hadn't intervened in my career, I would have hoped to have built a similar collection. As it is, I'm now limping along in the slow lane. Ce La vie!

Comment

Bruno Sohnle may not be a household word. Nice watch though.

Comment

That's a hell of a collection. Some very cool watches.

Comment

Working...
                            X