Announcement

Collapse

Important changes in the Market Place

Please note that the Private Sales and Trades board has a maximum allowance of 1 listing per week. Any Member wishing to list more than this limit should post in the Dealers' Corner board.
All commercial sellers/dealers are required to post their sales listings in Dealers' Corner.
See more
See less

Back downtown today...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back downtown today...

The stinking AD can't give me an ETA on the Omega (even though it's an in house movement). I am going back there shortly to get my fix. I don't give my drug dealer 10k for blow with a promise of a backordered delivery. I'll end up in rehab. I have my eye on a few IWC's. I've had a few in the past but never an in house movement. The Portugeezer was based on the Valjoo 7750. They have a used but just serviced perpetual but I can afford the 22k although I am tempted. Stay tooned. We'll see if I come home with anything. This trip I'll wait until the bloody parking ramp opens so I won't have to limp a block and a half to the AD.

I made it back from the AD with a new IWC Geezer in tow. It's an IW503502 annual calendar with a beautiful blue sunburst dial. It wasn't on my short list due to the price, but they gave me a deal I couldn't limp away from. I almost bought the white dial until I saw this one. AD swapped the strap for an IWC longer one. The deployant is quite well made. Overall I am pleased with this purchase. I even managed to park in the proper garage right under the store. No outside exposure needed.

Comment

That is one great looking watch. Enjoy!

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Was drooling over this at the AD yesterday!

Congrats!

Comment

That is lovely!
            Wear it in good health, my friend!

Comment

Very good choice sir! And it is a great sounding (and looking) movement. Twin barrels, seven pay power reserve, marvellous!

When is the AD adopting you?

Comment

Working...
              X