Announcement

Collapse

Important changes in the Market Place

Please note that the Private Sales and Trades board has a maximum allowance of 1 listing per week. Any Member wishing to list more than this limit should post in the Dealers' Corner board.
All commercial sellers/dealers are required to post their sales listings in Dealers' Corner.
See more
See less

Anyone else going to Baselworld?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else going to Baselworld?

So I decided that life is too short not to visit Baselworld at least once. So I took the plunge and have booked the flights (out on 23rd March, back late 25th) which gives me 2 full days at the expo.

Anyone else going?

not this year but somewhere i want to visit. what watch are you going to wear?

Comment

I have been pondering that myself. Probably the LHD Pelagos or maybe the 5517 (need to give that a breath of fresh air too). Decisions, decisions. 😀

Mrs bfltd0 will not be joining me this year but we have considered building a European holiday around attending Baselworld next year.....

Comment

Dare you to wear an Invitation and visit Rolex et al making a show of it!

Comment

Not this year (again!) but have actually just returned from visiting friends near Basel.
          They keep telling me I ought to visit during Baselworld and would be welcome to stay. I really ought to get my act together!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
            Dare you to wear an Invitation and visit Rolex et al making a show of it!
            Wear an invitation? Do you mean "wear an imitation"?

I couldn't possibly - mainly because I don't own one!

Comment

'Twas Invicta! Bloody auto-text thingymagig!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
                'Twas Invicta! Bloody auto-text thingymagig!
                I was right first time. Wearing an Invicta is wearing an imitation!

Comment

I'd love to. Probably not this year though.

I know someone who has been. The exhibition is huge according to him

Comment

Perhaps a TURF visit next year?

I would advise getting accommodation early though. With a couple of months to go, the hotels were a) very expensive and b) fully booked! Thank goodness for Airbnb!

Comment

I'd love to have gone, but I'll be visiting my daughter in NYC. Please take lots of piccies, though, so we can enjoy it vicariously

Comment

Next year perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post
                          Next year perhaps?
                          I'll certainly try!

Comment

Hi. I am going on the 27-29th. Looking forward to it. Was there two years ago.
                            A great show.

Comment

Working...
                            X