Back in the fold...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in the fold...

I really missed having a modern Rolex diver in the collection, and I put that right this week with a nice new Hulk.No particular reason for posting about it, save that I'm very pleased and this is a watch forum

Last edited by learningtofly; 11th March 2017, 04:01 PM.

Yes a modern Rolex diver is a must. I considered that one but bought the Sub C ND instead. Have a 16600 for date piece.

Comment

Originally posted by learningtofly View Post
      No particular reason for posting about it, save that I'm very pleased and this is a watch forum
      Sounds like exactly the reasons to be posting!
      Looks great!

Comment

Been wearing it all week, actually. Unlike many who've expressed a view on this, I could wear a Hulk as an only watch quite happily.

Comment

Looks nice. I get that one watch feeling from my aqua terra.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            Looks nice. I get that one watch feeling from my aqua terra.
            We're all mad, of course. There was a time I couldn't have imagined owning more than one watch

Comment

Originally posted by learningtofly View Post
              Been wearing it all week, actually. Unlike many who've expressed a view on this, I could wear a Hulk as an only watch quite happily.
              I have to agree.
              I wear my hulk probably more than any other piece (from my modest collection at least). The colour is marmite to most people, but when you eventually get one, you start to 'get it'.

Comment

If push came to shove, my GMT2 would be my one and only.................but only after an awful lot of angst!

Comment

I have a Bengal that likes Vegemite...

Comment

Brilliant

Comment

Fine watch

I've been wearing mine for about a month now and really enjoying it. Like it's older brother, it's a good choice as a bed time watch. The lume is bright!

Comment

It's actually causing me to rethink my holiday watch strategy! I'm off to NYC for a couple of weeks next Saturday, and have decided to take just two watches; one will be my Aerospace Night Mission as it's so all-purpose (and stealthy),and the other was going to be my 5513. Now I'm not so sure that it shouldn't be this one.

Comment

very nice tony.
                          I still consider getting one of these from time to time...

Comment

Originally posted by d4uk View Post
                            very nice tony.
                            I still consider getting one of these from time to time...
                            Thanks very much - try one on when you next get the chance... the dial is spectaular!

Comment

Congratulations, I'm a little biased but I still think it's one of the best Rolex available regardless of cost.

Comment

Working...
                              X