Announcement

Collapse

Important changes in the Market Place

Please note that the Private Sales and Trades board has a maximum allowance of 1 listing per week. Any Member wishing to list more than this limit should post in the Dealers' Corner board.
All commercial sellers/dealers are required to post their sales listings in Dealers' Corner.
See more
See less

New Sea Dweller - single red / 43mm / cyclops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sea Dweller - single red / 43mm / cyclops

https://m.rolex.com/watches/baselwor...6600-0001.html

A very interesting launch - not sure if I like it but will have to decide when I see it in person.

I have put my order in nevertheless

I have ordered one cheeky £8350 ?

Comment

Hi Paul

Is that price correct... website says 10800 CHF which i think is about 8700
      I have my name down for one - but not any money... so hoping my AD has me at the top of the list too..

I think I like it.. not sure it needs the cyclops tho.

Comment

easy to remove the cyclops... here's a quick guide...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNnxKrf820g

Comment

Will be interesting to see how this sells.... clearly some pros and cons and opinion will no doubt differ.

Comment

I see nothing to chase on this one except the enhanced movement. More like a sub than an SD.

Comment

Maybe it's £8650

Comment

definatley £8350, says on Rolex site

Comment

Love the size and the Cyclops. I would have dropped both Sea Dwellers and put the Blue dial on this.

Comment

Having recently got the SD4K which I have wanted since release , I was really hoping that I wasn't going to regret it when the new one came out. Thankfully I shall keep what I have got.
                    For me the cyclops isn't a big deal but mainly the incease of size. The SD4K is perfect for my likings, and is no bigger, just heavier than my Heuer Autavia's.
                    I can understand adding the red for anniversary and also I can't help but think make it stand out from the Subs especially considering the price uplift. To me it is not an improvement

1665 for vintage days and SD4K for most other days works fine for me, only downside is that it is not something I am comfortable wearing when out quoting.

Comment

And here is a photo from Baselworld:

Comment

Working...
                      X