Announcement

Collapse

Important changes in the Market Place

Please note that the Private Sales and Trades board has a maximum allowance of 1 listing per week. Any Member wishing to list more than this limit should post in the Dealers' Corner board.
All commercial sellers/dealers are required to post their sales listings in Dealers' Corner.
See more
See less

9315 bracelets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news Paul, that bloke at the old watch shop knows a thing or two! I would have thought if you try to accelerate the lume lightening you may run the risk of also increasing the browning of the dial which I know is the last thing you want. I think you will gradually get used to the lume colour the more you wear it and it may lighten slightly, till then just appreciate it for the beauty it is.

Comment

Thought I may ask my AD to put it in his window under the bright lights and Sun light for a few months to speed things up.

Comment

Well today I had five minutes and called Rolex StJames, I explained I would like a link added to my 9315 , The guy on the service deck said as long as they thought the bracelet was up to,scratch they would gladly fit a folded link. I didn't expect that I thought folded links would be history by now.Just need to get the bracelet up to St James.

Thrillled

Comment

Working...
        X