SS Daytona C looking great.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS Daytona C looking great.

A few months ago I tried on the white dial SS Daytona C.

Today I tried on the black, and I have to say I think I prefer the black.

Lovely watch I'd say!!

I am the same!
    Did u buy it?

Comment

Beautiful of course! I originally wanted the white, but when a black dial came to me I took it and have no regrets. I think it looks more formal and elegant. I am neither so I need all the help I can get.

Comment

Both look great but I've always preferred the white dial Daytona in all its incarnations.

Comment

White for me please.

Comment

Very nice but I prefer the white 😎

Comment

Yes - white definitely does it!

Comment

White to my eyes looks the best on photos, however in the 'flesh', I prefer the black dial.
                Strange I know.

Comment

In the flesh I agree. I have a hunch that had I been given a choice side by side I would have regretted the white after a time. YMMV as they say. Either way it's a magnificent watch! Just feels right and looks right. The bezel is a great improvement.

Comment

Black for me!

Comment

Just a shame they won't make a few more of them!

Comment

Yes, I never understood why they limit the supply of SS Daytonas. They'd sell as many as they could make. The watch stands on its merits regardless of scarcity. My AD says Rolex don't want to have buyers feed the grey market for profit, but they are causing that, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Rodentman View Post
                          Yes, I never understood why they limit the supply of SS Daytonas. They'd sell as many as they could make. The watch stands on its merits regardless of scarcity. My AD says Rolex don't want to have buyers feed the grey market for profit, but they are causing that, right?
                          Couldn't have said it any better. I don't get their thinking either.

Comment

And I am pretty sure they will do the same with SkyDwellers.....................Two dealers have already described them as "the new Daytona" in that respect.

Comment

White dial Daytona for me.

Im sure dealers would love to have Sky-Dweller be another 'daytona' for them. I dont think that will happen. After the initial pop they will be readily available. At least that's what im hoping for ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X