Announcement

Collapse

Important changes in the Market Place

Please note that the Private Sales and Trades board has a maximum allowance of 1 listing per week. Any Member wishing to list more than this limit should post in the Dealers' Corner board.
All commercial sellers/dealers are required to post their sales listings in Dealers' Corner.
See more
See less

16613 advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16613 advice

I have a very nice 16613 ,bought it about 10+ years ago full set. Decided it's time to let it go ,It was serviced by RSC some 5 years ago. The problem is I have misplaced three links ,Do I buy three and hope I find them and resell them to get my money back at some time or just sell it with a short bracelet?.

I have been offered three links for £210

You have already covered the bases and options.

A. Buy the links and include the cost in the price of the 16613. The 16613 appear to be quite sought-after at the moment, so you may be able to make a profit on the piece.
    B. Don't buy the spare links. Look for your missing links. Hope you find them.
    C. Sell it as is to someone with a small wrist.
    D. Buy the links. Find your missing ones. Sell the full set, then the spare links separately.

Comment

At that price I would be buying them anyway!

Comment

My advice from being in sales is remove all barriers to sale. No links or watch to small are too barriers that are nothing to you but maybe to a purchaser. Has to be a 5K watch though every day of the week. Good luck.

Comment

I would buy the links and sell as full length bracelet. If you find your links down the road, you'll easly get your money back.

Comment

Working...
          X