Certina DS Action Diver Automatic in Titanium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certina DS Action Diver Automatic in Titanium

I saw this watch in a shop window and it really caught my eye.
    http://www.certina.com/watch/ds-acti...C0134074408100
    I thought I'd go in and try it on and it looked very handsome I must say. For the price, its a lot of watch for the money, especially in Titanium.
    Very tempted.

Very nice. You should buy it.

Comment

Check on eBay too. I saw the blue one there pretty cheap. I did see a couple of negative reviews on Amazon but you'll get that.

Comment

Personally I would go for the black dial, but that's just me. It is quite well priced for a titanium case and bracelet diver, especially with the ETA movement.

Comment

Rock solid ETA 2824-2 inside it, too. Very nice.

Comment

Thank you all for your advice and I went and got it. I even got a good discount. I cant believe how light it is compared with my other steel watches. It certainly is a lot of watch for the money.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00029edited.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	372.6 KB
ID:	256150

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

That's a really good looking watch, nice pick up. Is that a grey sunburst dial and bezel or black? Either way, looks fantastic.

Comment

This is a very nice watch and in titanium too! Have always liked Certina watches, they are a bit above the average watch for sale in the High Street for sure.
                  I bought my Certina date when out skiing in Switzerland in the mid 1960's and has obviously served me well. The stainless case is quite scratch resistant, a harder SS than Rolex for sure.
                  Am not sure of titanium hardness but it has a reputation of being as hard as steel but as light as aluminium.

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by pandadan View Post
                      That's a really good looking watch, nice pick up. Is that a grey sunburst dial and bezel or black? Either way, looks fantastic.
                      The dial is a metallic grey (not sunburst) and so is the bezel.

Comment

Cool, looks great.

Comment

Nice - Certina have some nice models in their range.

Comment

They certainly do ChrisEdu and surprisingly well made too. I'm finding myself looking at other watches in their range now.

Comment

It's definitely a brand worth investigating and reading about.

Comment

Working...
                              X