Italy seems to be the place for Rolexes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italy seems to be the place for Rolexes

I don't think I have ever seen so many on the wrists of people wandering about. I was only in San Remo for a night but there were loads. Lots of women wearing them also and also a copper with a sub.
    Mrs Cakey nearly ended up with a pretty pink dialed one but my spidey senses were not convinced on it so walked away
    Looking forward to exploring Italy further next year.

Thats interesting. Either people are quite well off or theres a booming fake watch market there.

Comment

Isn't Italy the place where many grey market dealers source their watches from? Via New York? I received some excellent prices and the papers were in Italian. 😃

Comment

What I saw in the stores wasn't particularly cheap- 6900 euros for 16600 sea dweller, but a newer one , full set.
        Hooky sellers wandering the streets.
        A lot of ladies rolexes also.
        Spotted someone wearing a Richard Mille at Nice airport on the way back.

Non of it tops the Genuine Rolex Milsub todays customers comes out wearing . Great to see and handle one and the story behind it. Was his fathers- navy clearance diver

Comment

Italy is the place for ice cream innit.

Comment

And reasonable cars

Comment

Also seems to be country of watch dealers somehow reinterpreting the Rolex regulations on pricing policy........................

Comment

Working...
              X