• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch launch event

Anybody else get this:

Good afternoon,

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO THE EXCLUSIVE LAUNCH OF THE
    FARER AQUA COMPRESSOR AUTOMATICS.

The Farer Aqua Compressor Automatic watch collection has been in design and engineering
    development for 18 months. Inspired by the Super Compressors of the 1960s, the Aqua
    Compressors combine modern manufacturing capabilities with classic styling.

Please join us as we launch the Farer Aqua Compressor Automatic watch collection.

6.30pm to 9.00pm
    Wednesday 30th August, 2017

Cad & The Dandy
    First Floor
    13 Savile Row
    London W1S 3NE

Please RSVP to launch@farer.com

Many thanks,

The Farer Team

Didn't receive it but would be interested in going............Would they mind if I RSVPd instead of you?

Comment

That sounds like fun.

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post
        Didn't receive it but would be interested in going............Would they mind if I RSVPd instead of you?
        Please, do go in my place, just make sure you grab me any freebies! I'm really gutted that I can't make it, as I'll be away that day.

Comment

And it is in the midde of London, so you would inevitably get a migraine, have an anger management issue and then belt someone!

So probably best if I go instead and save you the whole arrest, and medical thing...............................

Freebies will be grabbed in abundance (if there are any!).

Comment

And I will take photos if permitted but will probably be unable to upload them here...

Comment

Been looking at the website and am impressed. I find these to be very attractive watches and particularly like this one:

Comment

Originally posted by harb View Post
                Been looking at the website and am impressed. I find these to be very attractive watches and particularly like this one:
                Indeed, Harb. I think that was the model that originally piqued my interest in the brand. For the money, they seem to be offering some well specced, good looking watches. The product launch should be an interesting evening. If only there was somebody that could live stream the event on FB!

Comment

Green is the new black....................

I have confirmed with them that I will be going. With mobile. Unfortunately, I am not registered with FB or any of the other social media sites.

Comment

I say that FORTUNATELY I am not registered with any FB or any social media site. Colossal waste of time and huge security risk. I also don't have a cell phone for the same reasons. I posit there are others that don't either, probably in Greenland or Pitcairn Island.

Comment

Green is the new black....................

I have confirmed with them that I will be going. With mobile. Unfortunately, I am not registered with FB or any of the other social media sites.
                      I use a cunning disguise when on FB.

Comment

Hmm. I believe that posing as someone else on a site is an offence....................

But frankly jolly useful.

Comment

Hmm. I believe that posing as someone else on a site is an offence....................

But frankly jolly useful.
                          Just call me Harb!

Comment

And the watch launch place is confirmed!

Comment

And the watch launch place is confirmed!
                              I really am so jealous! I wish I could be there, even allowing for London, rather than several hundred miles closer to Harb!
                              If they provide any fantastic offers, I expect to be kept fully informed, and preferable made the recipient of such a delightful item.

Comment

Working...
                              X