Watch launch event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
    I really am so jealous! I wish I could be there, even allowing for London, rather than several hundred miles closer to Harb!
    If they provide any fantastic offers, I expect to be kept fully informed, and preferable made the recipient of such a delightful item.
    Roger that - I will put you down for several of their watches............

Comment

The number of Kickstarter projects I'm pledging for, my wife would throttle me if I ordered any more watches at present. Still, no harm trying!

Comment

Do I need to specify that the easiest way is not to tell her? Worked for me for years, as the Mrs couldn't spot the difference between any of my Subs i.e. a 5512, 5513, 5517, 1680 White, 1680 Red, Seadweller, Double Red Sea Dweller and 16610. Even when I wore the MilSub with a NATO...................

My fault, not hers, I suspect I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between different women's shoes or handbags!

Comment

Mine keeps a close eye on my collection - it's as if she doesn't trust me!

Comment

And the launch is now postponed by a few weeks............

Comment

Indeed, so perhaps I can attend.

Comment

Let me know if you are coming so we can meet up before or at the reception, then I can either bail you out at the police station for thumping someone, and/or take you to the A+E for whatever medical emergency manifests itself!

Comment

I've forgotten when it is!

Comment

Next Thursday evening..............

Comment

I'll look into travel options to see if I can get up there. I'm at work until 3pm, plus it's my day for an injection, so unless I can find a way to bring it with me to do, I'm not 100% sure how viable it's going to be.

Comment

Did anyone mange to make it to the event? If so, what's the verdict? Are they as good as they look...?

Comment

I was wondering the same. As I'm unwell, I was unable to go.

Comment

I ended going on holiday instead.

Comment

Yet you didn't even send a postcard or bring us back any rock.

Comment

Working...
                              X