Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Speedmaster Soyuz

Hi All,

New to the Forum and was looking to see if the sale on a 2011 watch full set has interest. I have read many past posts on these watches but looking at watches for sale in the UK look to be thin on the ground. I would be grateful on any thoughts and values. I do find it a lovely watch only 1975 made.

One was for sale on this forum a year or two ago. I missed out on it. I should have bought it.

You are unlikely to sell to anybody on here as you are new and don't even state your location.
    I believe you need a post count of 10 before you can list items for sale so get posting.
    Also to gain confidence you should post pictures that have your name on here in the picture - we then know that you at least have the watch in your posession.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback I will edit and add UK. I will up load a few pictures too. Cheers.

Comment

Welcome, the price on them seems strong at the moment but then it seems the same for all Omegas.
        Not sure if they selling at those prices though.
        They are great watches and pictures are always welcome

Comment

Originally posted by cakey View Post
          Welcome, the price on them seems strong at the moment but then it seems the same for all Omegas.
          Not sure if they selling at those prices though.
          They are great watches and pictures are always welcome
          Carl did you buy the one on here previously?

Comment

No, I bought mine new- at list price like a madman! I got the call about six months earlier than expected which was a week after my wedding!

Comment

• Yorkie Kev
              Yorkie Kev commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi what price were these when released.

The speedmaster seem to be very popular at the moment.

Comment

Working...
            X