Another Kickstarter pledge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Kickstarter pledge

Taken the plunge on one of these: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...es/description

I think that the mix of the yellow numerals and black face and case should work really well. I also like the French look of the numbering and the cathedral hands.

The only issue is that the company seem to be struggling a little to get sufficient pledges to meet their target, so I might not get to take delivery.
    Last edited by ChrisEdu; 5th August 2017, 06:59 PM.

I like that one!

Comment

Originally posted by Rodentman View Post
      I like that one!
      Come and back it then!

Comment

I backed the limited edition "3 cigognes" verison. The offset dial is a little trendy at the moment, as a number of makers have introduced these, normally in their "heritage" collections.

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post
          I backed the limited edition "3 cigognes" verison. The offset dial is a little trendy at the moment, as a number of makers have introduced these, normally in their "heritage" collections.
          Cool! I thought about going for that, but the draw of that bright yellow on black was just too strong.

Here's hoping that there are enough backers for the project to go ahead.

Comment

Can't decide which number to have. It's a limited run of 100 and #001 has gone. However, they still have 007 and 100 available. What do you think? I'm leaning towards 100/100.

Comment

100/100 definitely.

Comment

Lots of choices. Birthyear, marriage year, child's birthyear. Or 100!

I got the 001 of the limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post
                  Lots of choices. Birthyear, marriage year, child's birthyear. Or 100!

I got the 001 of the limited edition.
                  You're the only one backing that model! Either way, it's not looking good with a week to go and another 50% of the pledges needed!

Comment

Well, maybe some TURFers or guests reading this thread might pledge.................(hint, hint!).

Comment

I certainly hope so - they're at least providing some watches that stand out from the same old same old crowd. I guess we'll know in a week.

Comment

Apparently, some 24hr racing driver has just pledged for a Mad Minute design.

Comment

Good - every little helps!

Comment

Well, it looks like after a tense campaign, they have reached their target! So, it looks like we'll be getting our watches.
                            I can't wait to get my Lemonburst Nuit de Verdun and see just how much that yellow pops out from the black. However, I am also sorely tempted by the Spa 3, as it would allow me to see the time clearly without having to turn my wrist and arm quite so much. I find, with my dodgy shoulder and elbow, it can be rather painful at times.

Comment

Looks like one of these will also be gracing my wrist at some point!

Mine will probably be in polished stainless steel, as I think it will look best with the plain white dial and blue hands.

Comment

Working...
                              X