No announcement yet.

Not sure that I should admit to this...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure that I should admit to this...

But, even whilst away on holiday, I have managed to pledge for another Kickstarter watch! Opps! This time, the justification is that it has a medical purpose, in as much as I can put some pills inside it!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...profile_backed

I was looking at this the other day and the number of storage areas is quite unique. This would look great if you went to steampunk festivals.

Comment

The kickstarter is an interesting concept. I was just checking out some watches just now.

Comment

It's dangerous, John, dangerous!

Comment

Chris, surely you are on so many tablets there's no way they will all fit in that watch!

Comment

I actually backed a tablet-carrier watch last year but it didn't get funded. It did look a little more standard than your steampunk version. This version also had a mostly-exposed date wheel, which I liked and have backed another design that had it.

Comment

Caramba, have you seen the size of the Swae Stash beast! 59.5mm x 50mm! Rather large to say the least!!

Not sure I could pull this off as a wearer! Chris, you must have wrists like King Kong!

Comment

About 20 cm.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
                  About 20 cm.

I was talking about your wrists!

Comment

My Glycine F104 sits very comfortably on my wrists, and that's a reasonable sized watch.

Comment

Whereas my Lange Navigators watch from WW2 looks like a dinner plate on my wrist. Mind you it is the biggest wrist watch I own.

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post
                        Whereas my Lange Navigators watch from WW2 looks like a dinner plate on my wrist. Mind you it is the biggest wrist watch I own.
                        Photo!

Comment

OK. Comparison photo of the Lange with other wrist jewellery at a TURF dinner in 2013.

Photo of the Lange on my wrist at a local hostelry after a TURF dinner (yes, that is 04.21 in the morning)! On my other wrist is a Russian diver watch. It too is rather large!

And another one with Sim (Harb's wife), wearing the Lange earlier in the evening on her upper arm!

And here is the Lange on my wrist as we were talking watches in the street at 0540ish!

Comment

That doesn't look too bad. That Russian piece though, whoa! You could have waited until the diver had at least taken it off!

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post
                              OK. Comparison photo of the Lange with other wrist jewellery at a TURF dinner in 2013.

Photo of the Lange on my wrist at a local hostelry after a TURF dinner (yes, that is 04.21 in the morning)! On my other wrist is a Russian diver watch. It too is rather large!

And here is the Lange on my wrist as we were talking watches in the street at 0540ish!
                              Fun times!!

Comment

Working...
                              X