Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined

Hi all,
    I'm a new member and was referred here from the Rolex Forums by another member (didn't give their username on this forum, but thank you whoever you are! :-))
    I've been interested in watches since my late teens which was a long time ago and always been fascinated by the diversity and ingenuity of timepieces. They seem to hold an almost magical allure to me. It's a shame my bank balance can't satiate my appetite for these things! :-)
    I'm looking forward to sharing and learning from all of you out there as it never ceases to amaze me how much people know about various timepieces.

Welcome aboard, gc!
    Good to have you here!

Do you have a collection or are you a one-watch man?
    I used to be a one-watch man for many years...and then I found Turf....and then it was all downhill from there for my bank balance

Comment

The recommendation was from me. Welcome to the forum. I have a different name on the other Forum.

Comment

A laurel and hearty welcome from The Rodentman.

Comment

Originally posted by harb View Post

Do you have a collection or are you a one-watch man?
          I used to be a one-watch man for many years...and then I found Turf....and then it was all downhill from there for my bank balance
          I have a collection of watches from Seiko, Raymond Weil, Tissot, Tag Heuer, Oris, Omegas and Rolexes and I would love to expand my collection but the wife is forever watching.

Anyway thank you all for the welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by grumpycamel View Post

I have a collection of watches....
            Wristshots and/or SOTC (State Of The Collection) pics are always welcome here on Turf

Comment

Working...
            X