It's shrunk!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's shrunk!!!

I've just logged-in and been presented with a tiny window, within the main page, from which to view and post. The main large window doesn't have me as being logged-in. Any ideas?

I just logged in and everything looks fine to me.

Comment

No problems with mine either.

Hate to suggest it but you may wish to log off and reboot?

Comment

I think it was just too cold!

Comment

I've had this problem for about the last week... Initially, the home page does not recognize me as logged in even though I am... If I ignore that one little annoyance and click on a post or a forum, when the next page opens, the system then recognizes my logged in status.... if I then go back to the home page, the home page recognizes that I am logged in and everything functions the way it should.

I don't know why the system has started doing this but I assume something has changed - either software or configuration...

Comment

I open www.newturfers.com/vb/ in Chrome and it recognises my credentials for this site and logs me in automatically. I have had no problems as described above.

Comment

And the minute you say something is OK, it breaks! Yes, I have just experienced the same issue as described by Chris! Flipping Chinese/Russians/Iranians/North Koreans hacking TURF!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post
                  And the minute you say something is OK, it breaks! Yes, I have just experienced the same issue as described by Chris! Flipping Chinese/Russians/Iranians/North Koreans hacking TURF!
                  Just realised it may appear, somewhat unjustly, that I am inferring that several nation states have been buying desirable watches at list price and selling them at elevated levels. Just in case they are reading this post, that was never my intent. Clearly, I was just accusing them of intercepting cyber communications and accessing computers without authorisation.
                  Last edited by bfltd0; 29th October 2017, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X