No announcement yet.

Site issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe the issue is the web address not starting https which makes it a security fix.
    Does TURF need money to get this sorted? If so how much? I am happy to make a donation if needed, maybe others are to.
    if it's not going to be fixed can we just be told as it seems pointless coming here when there are just a few of us left. TURF is dying a slow death. I would love the glory days back.

Comment

Yet in my URL bar, it shows https:// ?
      ​​

Comment

This is a screen grab from my android phone showing what I get when I Click on the warning

Comment

I also get some spiel about the time not being in sync.

Comment

I am still alive (barely) and have much to say and a new Rolex. Await the cert resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodentman View Post
              I am still alive (barely) and have much to say and a new Rolex. Await the cert resolution.
              That doesn't sound good Bob, hope you improve soon.
              what new Rolex did you buy? Any pictures?

I have found a lovely knife made in the US that I am trying to buy
              . They have told me which retailers they have just shipped to so hopefully I can get one shipped to England, some companies don't want the hassle of shipping here which makes it harder.

They do a Damascus version too but only made a few and have no plans to make any more.
              Are you into knives? Or just guns?

Comment

How did you manage to get a photo to post!?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
                  How did you manage to get a photo to post!?
                  You either have it or you don't Chris 😉

set up a postimage account and post the link to the photo you save.
                  I can't post pictures direct any more.

Comment

New watch 16618LN

More details when cert fixed. Please fix cert issue as I am highly risk averse.

Comment

Wow! Very nice! That's an attention grabber!

I had the previous version with black dial and am hoping to get the 116618lb in the next few weeks.

Comment

Where are all the Admin / Mod peeps? They're conspicuous by their absence.

Comment

Working...
                        X