Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you hate...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Don't you hate...

    ..people who win your auction then don't pay or reply to messages?

  • #2
    Originally posted by John View Post
    ..people who win your auction then don't pay or reply to messages?
    Never had that but it would p*ss me off that's for sure!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes, had that a few times, maybe too many christmas drinks and they regretted bidding......
      Also had people who won my auction but wouldn't respond to emails but then paid a couple of days later.....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by John View Post
        ..people who win your auction then don't pay or reply to messages?
        This is the reason I stopped peddling on Ebay; the seller can no longer leave feedback for their deadbeat bidders.

        Comment


        • #5
          You might could mention them in your re-listing of the item. Better than nothing. BTW, who is the nut that changed the policy? Their sucess is going to their heads.
          S

          Comment


          • #6
            Gave her a week to contact/pay. Filled out a "case file" Now I've got to wait for them to sort it out. Zzzzzz....

            Comment


            • #7
              yeah , its annoying. And some of the answers I have received include " I bought it by mistake"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Suhail View Post
                yeah , its annoying. And some of the answers I have received include " I bought it by mistake"
                And you know full well, I was only looking at your listing for safety equipment out of curiosity!

                Comment


                • #9
                  So she finally gets back to me after eBay contacted her.

                  "Hello, I have a changed life circumstances, and no money. I refuse to buy hours 100% Genuine Mens Frederique Constant Swiss Watch. spisibo. I'm sorry!"

                  Sounds legit - not.

                  Oh well. Think ill be more specific in the listing next time; " No tire kickers pls"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by John View Post
                    So she finally gets back to me after eBay contacted her.

                    "Hello, I have a changed life circumstances, and no money. I refuse to buy hours 100% Genuine Mens Frederique Constant Swiss Watch. spisibo. I'm sorry!"

                    Sounds legit - not.

                    Oh well. Think ill be more specific in the listing next time; " No tire kickers pls"
                    Which part of the world was she from?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Suhail View Post
                      Which part of the world was she from?
                      Sorry, I can't help myself...She's from the jungle, baby!
                      Last edited by Suhail; 27th December 2012, 12:04 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by FJyota View Post
                        Sorry, I can't help myself...She's from the jungle, baby!
                        LOL! You dont know whats going to happen to her in the jungle

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by John View Post
                          ...Oh well. Think ill be more specific in the listing next time; " No tire kickers pls"
                          I don't know if it would make a difference but I do see that a lot of sellers include the phrase "serious bidders only" in their listings. If it causes a person to pause and think about a bid they're about to make, it would be worth including it in your auctions.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by FJyota View Post
                            Sorry, I can't help myself...She's from the jungle, baby!
                            Good one, F!
                            S ;-)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by John View Post
                              Don't you hate people...
                              Yes, generally...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X