Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV shows to watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Checking out older stuff since running out of things. Trying Mad Men

    Comment


    • Knight Rider is back on TV on the Forces Channel.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
        Knight Rider is back on TV on the Forces Channel.
        Good old BFBS!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
          Knight Rider is back on TV on the Forces Channel.
          The Hoff at his best!

          Which isn't really saying a great deal!πŸ˜‰πŸΎπŸ„

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post

            The Hoff at his best!

            Which isn't really saying a great deal!πŸ˜‰πŸΎπŸ„
            It's sad how these programmes age so badly. That said, Airwolf still rules!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post

              It's sad how these programmes age so badly. That said, Airwolf still rules!
              J-MV? Another icon of the 80s.

              https://twitter.com/Airwolf4Life?ref...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

              Comment


              • J MV is a rather tragic shadow of his former self, and, of course, Ernest Borgnine is no more.

                Comment


                • Nostalgia definitely isn't what it was..................

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post

                    It's sad how these programmes age so badly.
                    To paraphrase the baldy-heided wee kid from The Matrix: "It is not the programmes that age...." - well, I'm sure you know where I'm going with this

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by harb View Post

                      To paraphrase the baldy-heided wee kid from The Matrix: "It is not the programmes that age...." - well, I'm sure you know where I'm going with this
                      Must make eating soup difficult!

                      Comment


                      • Currently watching Ozark on Netflix - excellent show!

                        Comment


                        • I have been watching 'forged in fire' lately which I have been enjoying .
                          I find it fascinating watching the contestants forge different types of blades from chunks of metal.
                          Think GBB but for MEN.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by cakey View Post
                            I have been watching 'forged in fire' lately which I have been enjoying .
                            I find it fascinating watching the contestants forge different types of blades from chunks of metal.
                            Think GBB but for MEN.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
                            Great British Bake-off, but for men! LOL! Interesting! That said, I've never seen GBB...

                            Originally posted by harb View Post
                            Currently watching Ozark on Netflix - excellent show!
                            I thought I ought to add why I think it's excellent

                            Very good characterisation - Jason Bateman as the protagonist plays the everyman perfectly. Except he's not quite what he seems...

                            And the scenery is just lovely - in a similar way to Breaking Bad, the geography of the place is almost a character in itself. Superficially very attractive, but also foreboding and oppressive.

                            Also, my wife tells me that she has been chatting with one of the main characters at the school pick-up!

                            Comment


                            • And since we finished Ozark and were attracted to the whole "hiding crates of drug money" thing, we decided to see how it's properly done and started watching "Narcos."
                              We're only a few episodes into the first series but we're really enjoying it.

                              And I'm watching the 7th season of "Suits" on Netflix - still v. cool

                              Comment


                              • The Hand Maid’s Tale
                                Mind Hunter
                                West World

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X