X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• done my first shave with one of those

http://www.mankind.co.uk/src/awin/Me...zor-PRODMEPS1/

best shave i ever had (close) and safe compared to what i had in mind
    needed some more time as a rookie but the result is superb (face didnt change which is a - as i got bored of this bstrd in the mirror every day ) ....but hey
    a good product and i am sure the creed people would appreciate it

louis the last of the real men
    Last edited by raptor; 7th November 2009, 07:35 AM.

Nice! I'll wager that one gets left out on the sink between shaves...
    S

Comment

So, just how safe is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
        So, just how safe is it?
        Safer than this >>>

Comment

Nice if it had a ceramic blade, that idea seems to have died, I guess they just last and stay sharp to long.

Comment

Originally posted by kzm40 View Post
            Nice if it had a ceramic blade, that idea seems to have died, I guess they just last and stay sharp to long.
            According to at least one ceramic blade manufacturer, that's not the reason...

http://www.mingspantry.com/kyoccerkniff.html#q12 (bottom of the page)
            How come you don't make a shaver?
            Too dangerous! A metal razor blade has a relatively "rounded" edge (under the microscope) which prevents the blade from cutting into the skin. A ceramic razor blade, however, does not have a rounded edge and slices into the skin. Thus, a ceramic shaver would be too dangerous to use. Several engineers in Sendai who tested prototypes can confirm this painful fact!
            Last edited by Reorx; 8th November 2009, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Are you sure it's safe? Normally you need a bit of practice and a lot of time using a double-edged razor. I might have to try it next time I visit you

Originally posted by raptor View Post
              http://www.mankind.co.uk/src/awin/Me...zor-PRODMEPS1/

best shave i ever had (close) and safe compared to what i had in mind
              needed some more time as a rookie but the result is superb (face didnt change which is a - as i got bored of this bstrd in the mirror every day ) ....but hey
              a good product and i am sure the creed people would appreciate it

louis the last of the real men

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                Are you sure it's safe? Normally you need a bit of practice and a lot of time using a double-edged razor. I might have to try it next time I visit you
                Just make sure he's not been trimming his bikini line with it before hand!

Comment

Guys , Guys, Guys please!

Louis will reply to all your questions just as soon as the doctors figure out how to stick his head back on to his neck

Comment

Working...
                  X