Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cakey View Post
    Sausage Party.
    Really on the fence with this one, funny in parts but Lso quite odd, I can see my wife would have been disgusted by the humour but then she prefers rather more docile movies.
    I would say 6/10
    That is one seriously nuts film

Originally posted by cakey View Post
    ​​​​​​Paddington 1 & 2
    Over the Easter weekend we have watched both with the kids, both were fantastic and I would think the second was slightly better.
    Really nice tale which makes me want to get some Paddington books for the kids.

​​​I'm going with a solid 9/10
    It's funny - my wife and I wanted to see these as we've heard they're good fun, but our boys (12 and 9) gave a flat-out No! LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by harb View Post

That is one seriously nuts film

It's funny - my wife and I wanted to see these as we've heard they're good fun, but our boys (12 and 9) gave a flat-out No! LOL!

There are a couple bits of Sausage Party that made me roar with laughter , and Salma Hayek as the Taco is brilliant. I could believe it when I found out she is about 50 years old!

Shame about the boys not liking Paddington , definitely worth a watch, evening if its just adults watching

Comment

Shame about the boys not liking Paddington , definitely worth a watch, evening if its just adults watching
        Yeah, we probably will. Sad, huh?!

Comment

• Watched "White Chicks" on TV a couple of nights ago. Preposterous concept, but I honestly could not stop myself from laughing

Comment

• Saw "Avengers: Infinity War" at cinema a few days ago - very good.
            Had seen "Thor: Ragnorok" on TV a few days before - that was a good plan as Infinity War started where Thor ended.

Comment

• Watched "Atomic Blonde" last night - stylish and fun, and Charlize Theron so what's not to like?! 7/10

Lots to watch in the cinema now and coming up - Deadpool 2, Solo and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

Comment

There are a couple bits of Sausage Party that made me roar with laughter , and Salma Hayek as the Taco is brilliant. I could believe it when I found out she is about 50 years old!

I tried to watch Sausage Party but gave up after about 10 minutes of being underwhelmed and unamused.

Comment

Working...
                X