Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freshly Detailed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Freshly Detailed

    Just picked the m3 up from the detailers, she has now done 1600 miles so nicely run in, one for the petrol heads but I was wearing my GMT at the time.


  • #2
    How did you choose the person to do the job? What level of detail did you go for?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
      How did you choose the person to do the job? What level of detail did you go for?
      Selected someone smaller than me so I could beat his brains out if he messed up. Had used him before as he was highly recommended. Full ceramic coating which I think was the top level, 5 year guarantee.

      Comment


      • #4
        Wow, that looks good, I hate polishing my car.

        Comment


        • #5
          Golly - if I had that done, I would have to buy a garage to keep the car in, rather than keep it in the street, as I have to!

          I am picking up my new car on Friday and one option was to have the interior and exterior Scotchguarded. I ended up not ordering it - was that wrong?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post
            Golly - if I had that done, I would have to buy a garage to keep the car in, rather than keep it in the street, as I have to!

            I am picking up my new car on Friday and one option was to have the interior and exterior Scotchguarded. I ended up not ordering it - was that wrong?
            No you did the right thing, anything put on by the dealer is rubbish, mine was done by bmw with gardex and I had my detailer polish it off even though bmw had kindly charged me £600.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bobdog View Post

              No you did the right thing, anything put on by the dealer is rubbish, mine was done by bmw with gardex and I had my detailer polish it off even though bmw had kindly charged me £600.
              Thanks - good to know!

              Comment


              • #8
                This would have been Renault's own version of gardex.

                Comment


                • #9
                  That looks lovely. You are a lucky man Bob.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by simon_e View Post
                    That looks lovely. You are a lucky man Bob.
                    Cheers Simon but I still wouldn’t catch you.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Nice.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Looks amazing, Bob.

                        I'm sure you know that the racing version of the 3.0 CSL had the nickname "Batmobile"




                        I'd say that nickname would be entirely suitable for your M3

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Cheers Harb, that extra 19bhp over the old one makes all the difference.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I love ladas, especially in Black.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mark Rothwell View Post
                              I love ladas, especially in Black.
                              Cheers Mark, impeccable taste as usual.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X