• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody lovely Bob , black on black

Comment

Originally posted by scooba View Post
      Bloody lovely Bob , black on black
      Cheers Paul, Yep black on full black includes the leather dash and virtually every bit of carbon fibre they make plus the competition pack exhaust is more rorty than the standard one.

Comment

I really must find the energy and motivation to wash my Merc.

Comment

I didn't think you northern Monkeys could handle something as sharp as that! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
          looks great, and very well prepared

Comment

Originally posted by cakey View Post
            I didn't think you northern Monkeys could handle something as sharp as that! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
            looks great, and very well prepared
            Oh yes, plus itโ€™s handy when itโ€™s undrivable during the Winter months for keeping the hens in.

Comment

Originally posted by bobdog View Post

Oh yes, plus itโ€™s handy when itโ€™s undrivable during the Winter months for keeping the hens in.
              Thought all Northern lad had Whippets and Pigeons , My Great Gran Lived in Durham when I went up as a nipper all I remember was Whippets and Mines , Thanks to Mrs Thatcher they are all gone now and if I believe what I read Guys are still looking for work ,And we import coal from USA,Poland, Australia the mind boggles

Comment

Whippets and mines!? What kind of evil bastards are they up there, making whippets run about in minefields. If that was their idea of entertainment, thank goodness Maggie put a stop to it!

Q. What goes peck, peck, bang!?

A. A chicken in a minefield.

Comment

Here's my freshly washed (by the dealer) new Renault Captur.

Comment

Working...
                  X