healthy living

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• healthy living

I remember Harb speaking about his 5:2 diet. How's that going mate?

And Tony shifted some serious pounds by taking up running. Would love to do the Aldenham park parkrun one Saturday morning with you Tony. (I read somewhere that you run round Aldenham park)

I seriously need to shape up this year. Age is catching up and I'm slowing down even though I am relatively young

Every day is a special day. Have a great 2018 turfers! X

Yes, I'm not far from Aldenham, although I should state that my ridiculously easy weight loss turned out to be down to raging diabetes which I knew nothing about (all under control now, though).

Getting fit and healthy can only ever be a fine aspiration, so here's to you achieving it, Fazal. Have a great 2018 yourself, mate!

Comment

Best of luck in the health and fitness department, Fazal. I am sure you can achieve anything once you put your mind to it (e.g. becoming a doctor)!

Comment

Originally posted by trainee View Post
        I remember Harb speaking about his 5:2 diet. How's that going mate?
        I kinda drifted out of that after a couple of years. Not because it didn't give a good result or was easy to maintain - on the contrary, it gave great results and, unlike most diets, fitted into my life/lifestyle incredibly easily! However, I lost a bit too much weight on it, so I decided to ease off a bit. I train with weights several times a week (...apart <ahem> from the last 2-3 weeks...) and the rowing machine every so often. I'm now at a weight where I feel comfortable and look great and my BP and cholesterol are in as good a shape as I am

Comment

Whereas I'm rather like the star of the film that I'm watching - Titanic, a broken, delapedated shell.

Comment

We have not been hearing of your rowing machine exploits, of late. šŸ’ŖšŸ»

Comment

Originally posted by Snooty View Post
              We have not been hearing of your rowing machine exploits, of late. šŸ’ŖšŸ»
              Ah, well, we, err, hit an iceberg in the middle of the gym and it sank without trace! Fortunately, I was able to scramble on board a passing spin bike and live to tell the tale.

Comment

This is an ongoing battle however this year by hook or by crook Iā€™m dropping weight

Comment

Yes, I put 3kg on over Christmas and would like to get that off.

Comment

I dropped some weight, right on my foot! Man, it hurt!

Comment

I have only a 50% chance of that happening to me.

Comment

Classic!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
                          I dropped some weight, right on my foot! Man, it hurt!
                          Originally posted by Rodentman View Post
                          I have only a 50% chance of that happening to me.
                          Funny one, Bob!

Comment

I overeat only in moderation.

Comment

Working...
                            X