London baby!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post
    God bless the NHS. And I'm so gad that we will be getting much more money for it after Brexit.

Good to hear you are going to be well enough to go back under the knife soon............
    I'm counting on Brexit to keep me in nurses and bandages for the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
      I'm back after three days in hospital...
      Glad to hear all went well, Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by harb View Post

Glad to hear all went well, Chris.
        Thanks. Quick question for you Harb, how long do funding applications take for a CCG to process? I'm waiting for funding for the Botox injections that somebody messed up.

Comment

Happy to hear your back home, so much better than being in hospital.

Comment

Thanks. Quick question for you Harb, how long do funding applications take for a CCG to process? I'm waiting for funding for the Botox injections that somebody messed up.
            Botox?! No way will this keep you looking young, mate. The ship has well and truly sailed on that!

Comment

Originally posted by chrome View Post
              Happy to hear your back home, so much better than being in hospital.
              I actually quite enjoy being in hospital; I find it quiet compared to home and I get regular meals. Not only that, but pretty young girls dress in nurses' uniform (I know, I'm probably not meant to say that these days!) and the beds move up and down - cool!

My family call my time in hospitals my own private holidays away from them!

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post

Botox?! No way will this keep you looking young, mate. The ship has well and truly sailed on that!
                Jealouy is cruel mistress!

Comment

I am sorry to hear of your health issues. I think you probably have it better in the UK than here, at least regarding insurance and paperwork, but I can't be sure of that.

My son's surgery went well and he is already able to put some weight on his leg.

Comment

Jealouy is cruel mistress!
                    Oi! Who nicked the s from jealousy!? It comes to something when even a jealous s is no longer safe!

Comment

I think they call it a glottal stop.............

Comment

Is that ike a gottle o geer?

Comment

You’ll be back to chopping down tress in no time

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                            You’ll be back to chopping down tress in no time
                            I need more trees!

Comment

I actually quite enjoy being in hospital; I find it quiet compared to home and I get regular meals. Not only that, but pretty young girls dress in nurses' uniform (I know, I'm probably not meant to say that these days!) and the beds move up and down - cool!

My family call my time in hospitals my own private holidays away from them!
                              It's good to find the positive in these situations.

Comment

Sorry for the slow response, but the quick answer looks something like...

Comment

Working...
                                X